Última actualización: 21/03/2020
Unfortunately for Camping lovers, the accommodation offer in campsites is very limited in Menorca.
There are only two places prepared for camping in Menorca:
- Camping Son Bou in the north
- Atalaia Camping in the south.
As I have never had the opportunity to stay in any of them, I can not give advice or recommendations on which is better.
Anyway, if I were to go to one of them and had no car to move around the island, I would choose to stay in s’Atalaia, since it is very close to the magnificent beaches of the south, and could walk to Cala Mitjana Cala Trebalúger, or even Cala Cala Fustam and Escorxada.
Camping Son Bou (North, Alaior)
- Category: 1st
- Address: Carretera Sant Jaume, km 3,5 (07730 Alaior)
- Contact: 971 37 27 27 (info @ campingsonbou . com)
- Web: www.campingsonbou.com
- Distance to Camí de Cavalls GR223: 3.8 km
Camping S’Atalaia (South, Ferreries)
- Category: 3rd
- Address: Carretera Cala Galdana, km 4 (07750 Ferreries)
- Contact: 971 37 42 32 (campingsatalaia @ yahoo . es)
- Web: www.campingsatalaia.com