Última actualización: 21/09/2023
Contenidos del artículo
Users who do not wish to receive cookies or wish to be informed before they are stored on their computer can configure their browser to that effect.
Most of today’s browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are never accepted.
- The browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the ability to better specify which cookies are to be accepted and which are not. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject third party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
- For more information about Chrome Browser click here.
- For more information about Explorer Browser click here.
- For more information about Firefox Browser click here.
- For more information about Safari Browser click here.
However, please note that if you delete the cookies listed above, your browsing of the site may be affected.
You can opt out of the use of the DART cookie from Google’s ad system by going to Google’s privacy center.
In addition, browsers may also allow users to view and delete cookies on an individual basis.
More information about Cookies is available at: Wikipedia
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are typically small one pixel by one pixel images, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of a site’s web pages. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users visiting a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of users of a site.
More information about web beacons is available at: Wikipedia
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site on an anonymous or aggregated basis with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal regulations and all your data protection rights will be respected in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Cookies are files created in the user’s browser to record their activity on the Web Site and allow a more fluid and personalized navigation.
- Cookies: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _ga
- Name: Google Analytics
- Purpose: Collects anonymous information about users’ browsing on the website in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data. We do not currently use these cookies
- More information: Google Privacy Center
The installation of cookies is not necessary to use this Web Site. The user can not accept them or configure your browser to block them and, if necessary, delete them.
This site currently hosts advertising from:
Other required conditions of use of this website are:
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the law, good customs and this legal notice.
This website contains hyperlinks leading to other websites operated by third parties outside our organization. MenorcaDiferente.com does not guarantee and is not responsible for the content of such web pages.
It is strictly forbidden to make any manipulation or alteration to this website without the prior consent of MenorcaDiferente.com. Consequently, MenorcaDiferente.com shall not assume any liability derived, or that could be derived, from such alteration or manipulation by third parties.